Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter was the best day ever!





It was so much fun having Craigs family and Emily's family and Grandma and Grandpa Kofoed over for a Pre Easter hunt. All the kids kept saying "This is the best Easter ever." It was really cute. Cilee wore her Easter Best outfit. It was good to have Annie and Craigs family here for a week. I think it was the best week ever!! Thanks for coming guys! Cilee has started smiling a little bit more, but I think its just gas related. I know those smiles anywhere. We got her a swing and I think she likes it. She is growing big we went to her doc appointment and she weighs 8 lbs and she is now 21 and a half inches. It was a huge relief that she gained weight. Dan and I are having so much fun with her.

2 comments:

KELLI said...

Looks like fun!

Kimber said...

Look at your adorable family!! She is too too too cute! Xo, TD