Saturday, April 23, 2011





She is here, shes finally here. She came on her due date at 8 in the evening. I started having contractions at 3:30 in the morning. Dude contractions suck. Then at 10 we went in to get checked. I was at a 3 so they told me to come back to the office at 2. We went back at 2 and I was a 3 and a half. I thought are you kidding me! My lovely mid wife said lets admit you and get everything going. I got my epidural right away. It was lovely. Then at 7 I started pushing and at 8 little Cilee was born. Best day ever!!! She is so cute but I think she is a hungry hungry hippo. She is always hungry.

3 comments:

Bromleys said...

I just commented on facebook, but I love birth stories. She is so cute! I'm impressed with how awesome you did.

Ash Kelley said...

She is PRECIOUS! I'm so excited for you guys and I'm glad it went so well! Congratulations!!

Jonathon and Amanda said...

Congratulations! She's so beautiful!