Tuesday, December 20, 2011



We got our Christmas pictures. Cilee is so photogenic. I just love this girl to pieces. She is so funny. I love to look at the poses she makes in the mirror. She has this head tilt that just cracks me up! She is eating some solids and it is so fun to watch all of the firsts that happen in her life. Her favorite of the week is beans. Oh how she wolf them down. She wants to eat everything we eat and its hard for me not to share with her.
She like to be entertained. I tend to be on the boring side... Its true I like a routine. She like tons of screaming kids running around in a circle ... entertaining her. She loves grandma and papas house. They have a 3 legged cat. This cat is quick but tires easily. One day The Squeels (Cilees nick name) got a hold of the kitty she had fist fulls of hair and was in heaven! Poor kitty but so funny. Now we scramble to try and teach her SOFT SOFT be nice. She loves waving. If she is sitting just right she likes waving with her feet.

4 comments:

Megan said...

oh my gosh that baby is adorable. if i saw a 3 legged cat i would probably try to eat it, too. and seriously you've got some sexy legs and some hot mama red shoes in that one photo. please come visit me. please? love you em!!!

Jonathon and Amanda said...

She is so cute! Love the pictures.

Ashley said...

I'm actually dying right now. PLEASE GIVE ME CILEE NOW.

~Kristi said...

Darling family & I agree with Megan,... SEXY LEGS girl! Miss you and your craziness!