Tuesday, July 12, 2011

3 Months Big.






My little girl is getting all big on me! Please say that with the most hickish accent. She is 3 months old I can't believe it. Got a confession I am not really a fan of the newborns. They scare me with there crying and pooping and making sure they are peeing. I think I just lived her first 2 months in terror. Then she got older and her head wasn't going to snap off. Lovely we made it. I like this stage. I love it. We have lots of fun together. We try that whole eat, play, nap thing. Sometimes it works sometimes we say bag it, or hang it in your ear. And when I say we I mean Cilee. She likes what she likes. She is smiling now which makes my heart melt and its not just gas. She is cooing and talking a little. Yesterday she said mama but I think it was a fluke. Papa Daryl swears she said hi to him twice. She also winks at him. I think she knows he will take her fishing and four wheeler rides when she gets older. She is a good baby that likes her alone time. Mostly for naps and bedtime. She loves her baths and when we take our baths together we are 5 and 2. 5 meaning the number of times she has not given me a brown shower (well greenish)in the tub and 2 that she has. She was real proud of herself after, and who wouldn't be! She is almost rolling over. She likes arching her back. She loves her daddy and playing with his facial hair. He gets a lot of attention with that, I am almost thinking I am going to start growing mine out. What I like the attention from her! She likes her binkies. We should start a dental fund right now. She sleeps with her arms over her head. She liked to be swaddled the first week then that was over real quick when she found out she could stretch. I would wake up during the night and she had arms out all over the place. One night her arm was straight out next to her ear. She really likes listening to Lullaby's on Pandora. Its nice and calming to her. Well that is a update on my little Cilee.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm so glad you wrote this. I feel like I know her!! She is so precious and seems to have a LOT of personality already. I can't wait to see her! Muah!