Thursday, November 11, 2010

Random thoughts on having a baby.

We find out on the 23 if we are having a boy or a girl. I am so excited I can't stand it! Everything is going really good. I am done with the morning sickness. I feel like a million bucks. The other day I felt it move. It felt like really low, low movement. Sometimes it makes me sick but its exciting. All my pants are getting too tight to button so I bought a belly sleeve at motherhood. Now no one can tell if my fly is down. I am noticing that I am really moody with hormones. I have to tell myself that its a third party making me crazy inside. I am glad that I can rationalize my thoughts and realize where they are coming from. Dan has been great. He makes me laugh all the time. His new thing that he does is he makes me cover my ears while he talks to the baby. I over herd him tell the baby that he is breaking it out. Right now I have a feeling that I am having a baby cheeseburger. I always want to eat McDonalds cheeseburgers. I think I am also addicted to Unisom. Oh how I love it. I get a great nights sleep and if I do wake up to go pee I don't really remember it. I don't have any hunches of what we are having. The other day I had a dream that it was a boy. The doctor cut a hole in his diaper and his weee hung out of it. He peed all over me then pooped. While I was changing his diaper he got his socks all poohie and then kicked my face with his pooh socks. One of my clients told me "yeah that's what its like but at least you can wash your hands. When they get older and you have to deal with their shit its not that easy". Well that is my most random baby thoughts. Sorry no pictures But hopefully next time we will know what we are having.

3 comments:

Ash Kelley said...

Glad to hear everything is going good, can't wait to hear what your having!

Bromleys said...

Love it! You are so entertaining. I think I'll enjoy reading your thoughts when the little one is here almost as these pre baby comments!

Come see me... I miss you!

Ash Kelley said...

so what is it????